Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

"I'm a Big Boy Now!!!"

I love when Landon says or does something and it makes him seem so big!
 
Adam and I often respond with "When did he turn in to a little man??"
 
This past week we were in Duluth, and we had one (yes, only one) good day to hit up the lake and have some water time. 
 
Unlike his experience with swimming lessons last year, where he only touched the water ONE TIME in 8 weeks, he was a fish!!
 
He kept wanting to jump off the dock to Adam.....
 
 
 
Then they would "swim" back to shore and go again.
 
Of course, Avery had to do it too....
 
 
Pretty soon, Adam told Landon he had to swim out to him on his own....and he DID!
 
He actually swam on his own!!
 
He would come out so tired, but wanting to go back in. 
He just kept saying "I can swim!  I'm a big boy now!!"
 
Way to go buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment