Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A New 'Do

I finally gave in.
 
After several comments from Adam regarding the *ahem* rat tail, I had to relent and get on the ball.
 
So, here is the adventure....
 
Avery's first haircut!
 
I admit...the combed out, wet to get the tangles out, longer version was a bit on the straggly side.
 
But I was afraid that once it was cut it wouldn't curl anymore....and she has beautiful curls once it dries....ringlets!!
 
But we went anyway, and she was super excited to get a "pitty" haircut! 
 
She sat still and watched perfectly! 




 
A little styling: 
 
All done!!  And the curls not only stayed, but they bounced right up as soon as the "rat tail" was cut off! 
 
The "after" shot....even the most subtle change makes her look like such a big girl! 
 
And I love the curls!!!


1 comment: