Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Caroline.....2 months

Yes, I know, I am late.
 
I never believed it, but it is a miracle I even have a single photo of this kid!
 
With 3 little ones, the small things seem to slip by.
 
Anyway, I think I have done my due diligence and kept a pretty good track record of this little gem:
 
She is such a good baby!!!  You would not believe how easy going and fun she is!
We get lots of smiles....


 
And stares.... 
 
She has successfully come to terms with the carseat and even acts like she enjoys it at times.
We went on her first big trip to Duluth and she did really well in the car!
Mainly just checking out the sites.....

 
She got to meet everyone in Duluth!  Of course, I only thought to snap a picture a couple times....oops.
Young cousins Olivia and Max: 
 
And Great Great Aunt Phyllis: 
 
She is good at just hanging out at home too.....
 
 
And our newest trick.....
She found the thumb!  She still refuses to take a pacifier and a bottle is absolutely only acceptable in near death circumstances.  I tell ya.....she is keeping me on my toes!
 

She does a really good job with head control too. 
I would say it is because her head is smaller than a large melon (Landon!) but Avery wasn't this steady at this point either.  I think she is just advanced...... 
 
All fun things aside she is completely healthy and happy!
At her 2 month appointment she was 10 lbs. 12 oz. (56th %ile) and 21 1/2 inches (30th %ile).
 
Less than 3 weeks later, she had to go in to the doctor for Pink Eye......fun, no.....and was weighed again.
12 lbs. 5 oz.!!!
 
Yep, eats like a champ!
 
Sleeping is going pretty good.  Usually she is out around 9 or 9:30ish, but sometimes later, and will only get up once before about 8 in the morning. 
Then there are still some nights where she is up every 3-4 hours....
 
I know she will get better once we are in the house and can establish firm routines.
At least that is what I am going with!

No comments:

Post a Comment