Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 122

Oh I can almost taste it....
 
We are in the final week of construction!
 
A few months ago it seemed like this day would never come!

Tile has been laid in the laundry room, which means there is no more tile flooring needed!
 
My carriage light has been hung on the front patio.  I searched high and low for this exact light....I always wanted one like it! 
 
I have a fan on the back deck so it will be nice and breezy on those hot summer nights. 
 
It may look like a mess, but my Master Closet is coming together.  I am itching to buy tons of hangers!! 
 
The tile in the Master shower is all done.  I love the stone band that goes around....such details! 
 
My tub is all done with tile too....can't wait for my first soak in there!
 
Although the cabinets are still dusty, the handles are on, so they look all dressy. 
 
Landscaping has been completed as well!  I absolutely love how nice everything looks when it is green! 
 
 The kids' bathroom downstairs is all finished too....just waiting on the glass doors for the shower.
 
Caroline's tub and shower is all tiled in.  It will still be several years before she uses it as a shower, but it is pretty anyway! 
 
Pendant lights for the island came in and were put up.  These are one of my favorite fixtures! 
 
And the can lights are up in the kitchen.  When everything is turned on it is so nice and bright! 
 
Just a few things left!!
 
8 days......

No comments:

Post a Comment