Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One little monkey jumping on the bed.......

You know the rest....
...monkey fell off and bumped his head.

I would say my little monkey sure did bump his head!
He decided to test out his bed at Nana and Bompa's house.  And by "test" I mean holding on to the head board and bucking like a bronco.  Well, what happens when our hands slip off?? 

He claimed he could put the ice (or frozen raspberries) on his head himself, but that wasn't going too well.

So we move to Plan B.  Daddy holds him down, Bompa applies the berries!

After the "torture" from Daddy and Bompa, he was pleased to get a treat!

A little love from Mom and he was just like new.....with a "war wound"!

You know, after that, he took every nap and went to bed without a single issue!  Who says a knot on the noggin is such a bad thing?!  

1 comment:

  1. awww!! that breaks my heart but makes me laugh at the same time!!! i miss him so much already!!!

    ReplyDelete