Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Avery...3 months!

3 months already!

At this point with Landon, I was heading back to work.  I am beyond glad that is not an issue right now! Things are going great with this little girl, but I cannot imagine taking on the stress of managing (and rushing) both kids in the mornings and evenings while working full time and doing daycare, etc.

Anywho......here is the latest on Little Missy:

Height: 24 inches (her growth spurt came!)
Weight:  13 1/2 pounds (according to my bathroom scale)

She is such a charmer too!  Just check out her grin...

She looks an aweful lot like someone else I know around that age...
...must be the cheeks!

Major accomplishments this month too!!

-She smiles/coos in response to us, as opposed to just random ones.
-She has started grabbing things with her hands.
-She is pretty much on a schedule, which helps me out TONS!!
-And.......

SHE SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!

Sometimes for up to 10 hours!  I know, I am sooooo bragging, but I loooove my sleep, so this is a major deal for me!

As long as I keep to the schedule, we all sleep great!

Here are a few fun moments from month 3....
Hanging out with Daddy!


Mother's Day

"Calling Bompa" with Landon

Such a doll!

Catching a nap
(No idea why this came out long-ways)

Keep on growing Little Miss!  We love watching you grow and change!

No comments:

Post a Comment