Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

So for the past few days, I have been actually capturing Landon playing with his new "friend".

And for those of you with minds like Adam, I am not referring to the one that came with him at birth!

Landon has befriended, quite fondly, one of his stuffed animals.

Specifically, the Grinch.

He does EVERYTHING with this grinch!

He talks to it like I talk to him or Avery and makes the Grinch do everything he and Avery do.

For example....
Grinch sits at the table for meals, since according to Landon, "Ginch hungee".

Grinch shares a quick drink at bedtime.

Grinch sits in the bouncy seat, whether it is taken or not!

Grinch apparently likes applesauce for breakfast, and if I don't move fast enough, Landon will get it for him!

Grinch gets tucked in for an afternoon nap, although sometimes there is more playing than sleeping, so Grinch has to take his nap in the living room.

Grinch shares a snack (and Landon is not one to share food!)

Grinch gets his own plate and spoon.

And since I change 2 kids' diapers, so does Landon.  Bear gets a "keen" bottom too!

But my absolute favorite.....
Landon will sit down, lift his shirt, and breastfeed the Grinch!

He never forgets to give him a burp!

I suppose we really have to be careful what we say and do now! Some little eyes and ears are keeping track of our every move!

Monkey see, Monkey do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man!!! That kid cracks me up!!! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete