Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 59

Yeah I know, it has been a while......
 
And not that there hasn't been progress on the house.  There has.
 
It has just been the kind of progress that is hard to see.  A lot of things in the walls, as opposed to big things like doors and roofs. 
 
But, tomorrow starts a new phase, so I have some updates on what has been going on recently.
 
The water heaters and H-VAC are in and all hooked up.
 
Electrical is all in and the panel is set up. 
 
I have a fireplace!!! 
 
All the tubs and shower inserts are in.....here is my big soaker tub that even Adam fits in.  
 
Lighting in the kitchen.....just the recessed lights.  The decorative fixtures and other lighting comes later on. 
 
The exterior people are here to putty every one of the 3 million nail holes to prepare for exterior paint.  As soon as this area is painted, the deck will go on. 
 
Even the boys got in on some fun.....Adam is saving some sheets of ply wood for shelves and Landon, of course, is helping. 
 
Tomorrow starts insulation.....I just want to snap my fingers and have everything done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment