Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 39

Well today was the last check in on the house that I will be able to make until next week.
 
A lot has been going on and more is coming between this week and next!
 
The roof is going on.  Should be all finished up by tomorrow afternoon.
 
Plumbing is completed all throughout the house, and some bathrooms have the shower stalls placed.  The bathtubs are here, just not in the bathrooms yet.  I keep waiting for the one toilet I need in order to start camping out!!
 
To some, this may just be a random faucet or water line, but to me, it is the most beautiful thing ever!!  It is the line for my pot filler!!!  It is the little things that keep me happy..... 
 
And garage doors are in!  This is the door for Adam's workshop downstairs.  We just got with the designer today to discuss colors for the exterior, so eventually, this door and the other garage doors will be some other color......decisions, decisions.... 
 
By the time I visit again (as a family of FIVE!!!) we should have the electrical mostly complete and all remaining doors and windows in.  The H-VAC system is in the basement as well and will be ducted in sometime between this one and next. 
 
With progress like this, we just may be able to be all done before the original July date......

No comments:

Post a Comment