Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 47

Whew....I almost lost count there!! 
 
No worries, I have resumed my regular visits to the house, just in case anyone was wondering.....
 
I have actually been a few times this week, but I seem to have my hands full keeping kids out of nail buckets and scrap metal while holding a baby or car seat, so I can't always get a perfect picture!
 
I got a couple today though!!  Just of the main level.....until there is a banister on the stairs, I am not traveling down or up with a car seat in tow. 
 
Basically, what we have from this past week is a completely sealed house from the outside.  All windows and doors finally made it in, so we are weather proof!
 
We also have electrical run and H-VAC almost all complete. 
 
Bathtubs have been delivered and insulation goes in next week. 
 
Walls are coming soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment