Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Eviction Notice

This little lady in my tummy has an official notice of eviction!!
 
I have to tell you......with my history, I NEVER expected to have a date for induction set!
 
I mean, at this point (38 weeks, 1 day) I am at least 10 days overdue in my book!
 
But today the official notice was placed.... May 7th, she gets the boot!
 
I am eligible for induction on the 5th, but the doctors have surgeries, etc. and the 6th has a doctor on call that I really do not care for.  So the 7th it is!
 
Unless she comes on her own before then......
 
It may look like she fits in there like a neat little package, but this mamma is getting pretty uncomfortable!
 
Plus, I am STILL having contractions, some small, some HUGE, that are awfully defeating when they cause no change.....
 
As of today, she is measuring in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces......that sounds like cooked to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment