Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 32

Rain, rain, go away......don't come back another day!
 
Unless the other day is after the house is all done.....
 
At least at this point, all the framing is done and the house is sealed on the top.
 
Looks lovely, doesn't it?! 
 
All of the windows and doors are in as well, except for one window that is back ordered.
I love having a front door!
Garage doors are coming this week, as well as an official roof. 
Mechanical starts this week, and the cabinetry is already scheduled for May 22.  That means that by May 22, we will have full walls and everything!!
 
The last thing they framed in on the inside was the fireplace.  I LOVE it!!  Believe it or not, we have never had a fireplace before.....
 
I am tellin' ya.....all I need is a potty and I could start camping out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment