Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Power of Three

I was skeptical.

Everyone said to just wait until three.....everything changes at three.

Again, I was skeptical.

Even coming from the moms who had several boys and multiple children.

But I was wrong!

Three has a magical power......

What the heck am I talking about?????

Well, just 4 days after Landon turned three, that magical number, he looked at me and said...

"I want to pee in the potty"

I was floored!!!

But, I went along with it and let him sit on the potty.

And he peed!!!

Once, twice, three times!

The next day we put away the diapers and pulled out the big boy undies and never looked back!

Since then, Landon has told me when he has to go potty (and there is no getting him to go unless HE says he has to go!).

We have had a couple accidents, but in almost 2 weeks, that is really not bad!

And better yet.....

He poops in the potty too! 

He was a bit resistent at first, not wanting to actually go #2, so we had the "holding game" going on.

But once it happened, he hasn't had a problem!

So off we go to pick out a whole drawer full of brand new big boy "undee-wayer"!

Of course, he picked Thomas the Tank Engine and Cars! 

He wears them pretty well, too, if I do say so myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment