Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lessons from Daddy

You know how kids are sponges, right?

They just listen and absorb whatever you say and do, then, one day, out of the blue, they repeat or copy exactly what you have done.....good or bad!

Well, the other day, we were in Sears and we saw this suit for a little boy.

Adam said "Hey dude, this suit is big pimpin'!"

Next thing you know, Landon is running down the aisles of the store saying "I am big pimpin'!"

Seriously......"big pimpin'"!!!

So, then Landon has to go potty and Adam takes him to the men's room.

He comes back and tells me he peed in the potty standing up.

WooHooo, so exciting!

In the car, he told us again that he peed standing up.

This is the conversation that followed.....

Me:  Yay, Landon, you did such a good job going pee in the big potty!
Landon:  Daddy peed standing up too.
Me:  Yeah, you are a big boy, just like Daddy!
Landon:  I am big pimpin'!
Me:  Why are you big pimpin'?
Landon:  I have a big weiner!
*I have absolutely no idea where the "big weiner" comment came from....I can only assume it was discussed during the boy's trip to the bathroom.....*

I completely lost it!!!!

Which led to Landon saying "I am big pimpin' because I have a big weiner" the entire rest of the afternoon.

Priceless lessons from Daddy!

1 comment: