Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Pass the Potatoes Please!

So, it's no suprise that my little boy eats like a champ....

....you have seen his cheeks, right??

Well, everyone thinks it is from me, since I have self-proclaimed "food issues".

I did not say "eating disorder", I said "food issues".

Meaning, I LOVE to eat and can be known to eat a trucker under the table...

....especially Mexican.

But anyway, I am here to tell you that Adam is just as responsible for Landon's example of eating like a hog!

As long as you give him the right food, the guy can clear food measured in pounds!!

For example, tonight I put out leftover mashed potatoes with dinner.

They started in this bowl:

After dinner, what was left was put in this bowl:

Let's compare those sizes:

Seriously, that has to be 2-3 POUNDS of potatoes!!

And Landon did help...he had 2 scoops himself!

Good thing potatoes are cheap, huh?




2 comments:

  1. Diana, you got eating Mexican honest! I saw Granny eat everyone under the table at a Pancho's Mexican buffet many a time. Your cuz, Kel, can sock Mexican away too-think it is genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana.....you married a meat and potatoes guy. Of course his child would be a meat and potatoes guy. You better stock up on those potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete