Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

FIVE!!!!

How did it happen???!!!
 
My little baby boy is FIVE!!!
 
Somewhere along the way time just kept on creeping by and before I knew it I had a 5 year old!
 
I mean, clearly, there have been 2 more babies since him, but I still look at his face and wonder how on earth he grew up......so fast!
 
I will tell you one thing....this kid is so stinkin' smart!!
He remembers everything (seriously, EVERYthing) and can usually spit things back at you that you didn't necessarily teach him, but make perfect sense.  Genius, totally.
 
Look how grown up he looks too!!
So handsome, but not a baby anymore!!
 
Ok, enough of my sob story about my baby growing up......
 
So, we had his birthday party, of course.
 
Since this is his last year getting a party thrown at home (other places get to clean up after cake and kids from now on!) I let him take the reigns on what he wanted.
 
He was absolutely adamant on a Thomas cake.......we worked that out!
 
And he wanted a big huge bouncy house "like at Fun Run"......we got pretty close! 
 
And he asked for dinosaurs and tigers.
 
Well, I don't know about you, but I am fresh out of dinosaurs and tigers.  So, we went along the same lines and had exotic animals. 
 
I am pretty sure he was satisfied! 




 
He was so excited to blow out candles......"And you have to say Happy Birthday to me!" 
 
And presents......out of all of it, he seemed pretty excited about the foam finger! 

 
Happy #5 baby boy!!!
 
At least I have the year to mentally prepare for 6.....and kindergarten.......

No comments:

Post a Comment