Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Caroline......5 months!

This must be my month of fives!
I have a 5 year old and a 5 month old!
 
I whine about the other one getting so big, but this one changes every single day!!
I just want to squeeze her face!!
 
This girl has more personality than any other baby I have ever met.....seriously!
 
And she is quite the charmer.....
 
Since Adam had surgery and was down a lot the older kids spent time with the grandparents from time to time.  It was nice to get some individual time with this one, and she is so good at just making you happy!!
 
Her and Daddy got along really well..... 

 
I think teeth are coming really soon for her....she will chomp away at anything she can get a hold of!!
And the drool.... 
 
She finally figured out how to get rolled over to her back after rolling to the front.  Now she literally rolls across entire rooms!  But she is so proud of herself! 
 
And we are sitting up!!!  She can only do it for a few seconds completely on her own.  She usually goes to look at something off to the side and throws her whole body off center! 
 
Oh and the toes!!  I am sure she is wondering why we didn't show her those awesome toys sooner.... 
 
Like I said.....everything goes in her mouth! 
 
And we tried a high chair out the other day!  Success!!
I suppose now I should bring out ours at home.... 
 
It is in my plan to try some rice cereal soon.....I may be procrastinating on that one a bit.....
 
Clearly she is chubby and healthy and doing fine!  No need to go and grow all the way up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment