Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

Smart Cookie

We have been pretty taken back by what has come flying out of Landon's mouth recently.....not just the funny or cheeky things (remember Big Pimpin'??) but actual proof that his brain takes things in, processes it, and spits it back out! 
 
 
For example.......
Adam was watching TV the other day and there was a show on that had a little kid calling 911 after his mom fell down.
We thought......I wonder if Landon knows about that??
Well he didn't!
So, in the car, I said "Landon, do you know who to call if there is an emergency?"
I got the "deer in headlights" look.
So I told him to call 911 on the phone when someone is hurt or there is an emergency.
Then he saw something and the conversation got sidetracked....hello A.D.D.!!!
So, just the other day I asked him who he should call in an emergency.
He said "91111".....much closer than last time!
I asked "what is an emergency"?
He said "When I eat nuts".....again, that would definitely be an emergency!
I asked what would happen when you call 911.
He said "Police car come, give you a ticket".
We were getting so close!
 
We should probably start referring to each other as "Mom" and "Dad" instead of "Adam" and "Diana" these days.
Especially since Landon now goes around the house calling for "A-dum".
 
Today was a typical Duluth day......wet.
And foggy.
According to Landon, it was a "soggy" day.
I would agree!
 
Gone are the days of jamming out to the radio too!
Landon has started listening, and repeating, songs he finds catchy.
"Crazy Crazy Song" is one of the songs by One Direction.
"Bye Bye" is the new Carrie Underwood song.
And because I am such a HUGE (not!) Taylor Swift fan.....he loves to catch the "We-EEEEE" song on the radio.
American Idol may be in his future....lol!
 
And my favorite.....
Any case of pop in the grocery store that is not Coke, Mt. Dew, or Sprite is automatically BEER.
I blame Adam for that one.......
 


No comments:

Post a Comment