Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Before I Forget.....

How many times have I said "I should write that in a baby book...."??
 
And then I never do.
 
Then how many times do I say "I will put that in a blog to share with grandparents...."??
 
And then I never do.
 
So.......let's share some randoms from the past couple weeks.
 
Here are the adorable outfits Adam picked out for the kids for Christmas:
 
And here is Landon putting his arm around his sister...... 
 
Being in northern Minnesota, we have snow......not tons, but enough.
So, we had some fun with it and made ice cream with the snow. 
 
The "ice peem 'no" was a hit here! 
 
Avery had a few bites too....notice the cover is missing from her chair??
Yeah, she likes to stick her fingers in the back of her mouth and gag herself.....often.
 
I do a lot of laundry......
 
But back to the ice cream....yum! 
 
The latest in fun activities??
Unrolling and eating the toilet paper.
 
At least this time it wasn't a Kleenex from the trash can.......who needs another dog?! 
 
The kids love to wrestle, and Landon loves to be tossed in the air.
 
Avery has gotten to get into the tradition as well.
 
She loves it! 
 
And finally, I have to tell you, this kid loves to be in the bath!!
 
As soon as the water starts running, she is ready! 
 
I wish I had a "record" button available for everyday life.....
Maybe then I would capture some of what Landon says!
 
A sample:
 
To go outside, we get "bungled" up.
 
We zip our jackets up, and then we zip them down.
 
"Mom, I want milk.....grow up big and "crong" like Daddy!"
 
More often than I would like, I hear "Mom, take my boogie.".....as he hands me a boogie.
 
As much as I love that Landon never says "no", he also never says "yes".  Instead, he says "I didn't", "I don't", "I don't want to", or "I do", etc.
 
His name is "Yandon" and he is "fee".
 
When he poops, anything other than one *ahem* "log", is considered "bad news poop".
 
Going to the store (any store)..."Not Kohl's.....I don't like Kohl's".
 
No matter what is going on in the kitchen......"Got my stool!  I wanna "hep" you!"
 
*There are soooo many more, if only I can remember them and write them down!*


No comments:

Post a Comment