Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Avery.....11 months!

Every time I say that.....11 months.....
 
My nose curls up a little and my pulse gets a little faster.
 
Do you know what comes next???!!!
 
I keep thinking Avery is my little baaaaaaaaby, but really, she is turning into a little girl!
 
A cute one, but still.....
 
 
She is completely into table food now.  No more baby food!
Landon is usually not so happy to share, but every once in a while, you can catch him being nice.....
 
 
And this girl MOOOOVES!  She isn't walking on her own yet, but give her something to hold onto and watch out!

 
Such a Diva!

 
She thinks the snow is pretty fun.....I think she would rather play with the boots, hats, gloves INside, but she did alright!

 
She is always first in line to "help" her brother cause mischief.....
....apparently he was helping her with her hair! 
 

 
I mentioned the table food thing......but did I tell you how MESSY that is??!!
Glad she is enjoying herself!
 

 
And good thing she likes the bath, because after coming out of dinner like this, we need one!
 
 
Unofficially, because I gathered the info at home and may have had some "help" from an assistant, here are the stats:
 
Height:  28 3/4 inches
Weight:  21 lbs.
 
She is still a fantastic sleeper, and recently we even put away the swing!  She has always slept all night in her crib, but naps weren't her favorite thing in there.  But, she is going strong and giving me 2-3 hour naps in her crib every day!  Happy Mom!
 
Still no more teeth, but she makes do with the 3 she has!  I think a top one is coming through though.....any day!
 
We are totally on cow's milk as well......she started to loose interest in nursing around 10 months, so I started introducing whole milk and she did great!!  Bye-bye bottles too!
 
Her new tricks recently include waving and sticking out her tongue.  I wonder where she got the tongue trick from??? 
 
Next month is the dooozy.......a whole YEAR!
 
Everyone stand by with Kleenex for me.......


No comments:

Post a Comment