Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Avery.....7 months!

I am not ready for this.

It seems like now that we have passed 6 months, that 1 YEAR mark is coming up fast!

And since Avery is such a good baby and so happy, it makes me not want to let go of her baby-ness.

I know, we have a ways to go yet, but 7 months just seemed to RUN away!

So here is the little gem:

Like I said, she is sooooo happy!

I love it!

She completely loves the jumper now.  She just finds it so fun to jump all over the place!

And toys....watch out!  Everything goes in her mouth and nothing is too far away!

She wants to crawl desperately too!  She gets up on all fours and starts to rock, but so far, only Army crawls.

Remember I told you that while in Kansas City she learned how to sit up?
It makes her look like such a big girl!

Now that she can do that, she loves playing with this cool toy:

She is calm enough and not so loud and busy like Landon, so Bailey will let her snuggle close for a while too!

Also noteworthy.....Avery got to meet Great Granny Goose while we were in KC.  I know Granny really enjoyed it and it seems Avery had a good time too!

On to the accomplishments......

We already covered sitting up.

We have gone over the almost crawling.

I have not yet mentioned the latest though.....

She has a TOOTH!!!!

It happened a little earlier than I guessed, but all the chewing and drooling has produced her first tooth.

And with the new chomper, I tried giving her Puffs.

Not so sure yet, but she chewed on it instead of gagging like Landon did.  It is progress......

I weighed and measured her at home, so the stats are probably a bit off, but here they are anyway!

Height:  26 inches
Weight:  18 pounds

Growing steady!

With Avery being my second child, I have really slacked on capturing her on video, and have not been so good with pictures.

BUT, I did actually stop and record her playing and having a good time a couple weeks ago.

She looked so cute too!

Too bad I can't show you the video due to technical difficulties.
(i.e. It may be time for a new computer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment