Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stinky Skunks and Bottoms....

A while back in the car, we passed through a rather potent patch of air.

I said "Ewwww that is stinky!  It smells like a skunk!"
Landon replies with "People run over skunk in car?"

Obviously, he has paid attention when we pass smelly skunks!

Then a few days ago, Adam "broke wind" in the car.

I said "Ewwww smells like another skunk!"
Adam just grins, which confirms that it was not a skunk, but rather his rear end.
Landon said "People run over skunk in car?"
I said "No, Daddy just tooted."

So today, we are in the car and we, yet again, pass a patch of potent air.

I said "Ewwww that stinks!"
Landon said "People run over skunk in car?"
I said "Yeah, I wonder where all these skunks are coming from?!"
Landon replies, very matter-of-factly with "Daddy's bottom."

He seems to have gotten a very fundamental connection:  Daddy's bottom smells like skunks!

1 comment: