Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Avery......6 months!

My baby is half way to being a toddler!!!

I cannot believe it!

She is changing every day and getting quite her own personality!

She loves to roll around and be involved....not quite sitting up yet, but it should be any day now!

Food is going well!  She loves peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, strawberries, peaches and bananas.  Squash is definitely a no-go!  If only she could be a little cleaner when she eats!  :) 

She went out on her first boat ride a couple weeks ago with Uncle Kevin and Auntie Pam.....clearly it was a soothing ride for her!  

I am seeing a tough side come through for this girl!  She throws down with Landon like none other! 

Good thing he can be sweet to her too!   

She found her toes!!  And she loves them!  I think she finds them quite tasty.... :) 

Just recently, we picked up my BFF Amy from the airport in the Cities and stopped off at the Mall of America.  Avery wasn't quite tall enough to ride the rides, but she did alright just hanging out. 

I just love her smile!  

We went to the Bubble Festival while Amy was in town too.....Avery got to give her best shot at the hula hoop. :) 

And of course....we had pictures taken with Sarah this month too! 
Here are some of my favorites:



And not to forget the official business.....
The stats:

Height:  25 1/2 inches (28th percentile)
Weight:  16 lbs. 6 oz. (54th percentile)

She is still such a fantastic sleeper as well and really has a great temperment.

I think I can keep her at least until next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment