Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Avery......5 months!

Alright....time for the 5 month update on Miss Avery.....


She certainly is a mover and a shaker!!

This sweet girl is a rather talk-a-tive one too!
No idea where that comes from (ha!) but she knows how to make herself heard!

Earlier in the month she started rolling over....
....and it hasn't stopped since!

She can go from back to tummy and tummy to back.
She mainly goes towards her left, but can get over on the right side too.

She started cereal too and really likes it!

Just recently, though, we added squash (that I made!) to the mix.....

Really not a fan at first!

I mean, REALLY not a fan!
It came back at me at first!

Then I mixed it with some rice cereal and she did much better with it....
.....Peas are next! :)

We found out that she is a water baby too!

I am glad she likes being in the water because this bathing suit is waaaay too cute to only be seen indoors! :)


I almost forgot the stats this month too!!

Height:  25 inches
Weight:  16 pounds
**According to my measurements at home, that is.** 
They are likely a little different at the doctor's office!

Stay tuned for the 6 month update!
We are getting pictures done with Sarah, so I am SUPER excited to show those off next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment