Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Steppin' on Up!

I should know by now what I am getting into when I enlist the help of Monkey Butt Construction for a job...

Don't get me wrong, the work is always fantastic and you can't beat the price!

But the final outcome is never quite what I had in mind at the time.....

For example, this time around, I asked Adam for a small concrete step on the outside of the man-door in the garage.

I was thinking a 2' x 3' rectangle step......

......then Bruce came over.

He is the "Site Manager" of Monkey Butt Construction and he had different plans.

When the boys asked me to come and check for positioning, this is what greeted me:
Definitely not the small rectangle I had in mind!

I mean this plan required a concrete mixer and an extra trip to Menard's for cement!
I think they just wanted an excuse to use the mixer......

It started to take shape in no time! 

Of course, no Monkey Butt job would be complete without the help of "Apprentice" Landon! 

Just a few final touches..... 

And a stamp of approval..... 

And voila!  A beautiful entry into our garage!   

And to think.....one day my list will include "expand the deck".
Wonder what Monkey Butt Construcion will have in mind for that....... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment