Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Choo Choo Pants

Funny story......
 
We are in the car on the way to dinner and Avery is in the back seat saying "poop".
 
I know this does not necessarily mean she pooped....it is her universal word for anything of the "bodily function" nature.
 
So I asked, "Are you sure you didn't just toot?"
 
She says "Toot toot".
 
I said it back to her, not realizing that a Thomas the Tank Engine cartoon was also playing in the car for Landon.
 
Avery comes back with "Toot toot train".
 
I laughed at Adam, and made a comment about her being pretty smart.....I mean, I suppose a toot is like a train in your pants, tooting along.
 
Her response??
 
"Choo Choo Pants!!!"
 
Not just once, but the rest of the way to the restaurant.....of course, interchanged with "eat, eat, eat din-are" and "ot gog, Daddy, eat ot gog??" 
 
Somewhere, she turned into a little girl!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment