Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

'Cause I'm a Guy.....

When you live with a 4 year old, you can just about expect anything.
 
Tonight, for example, we were just finishing up dinner, and Adam just nonchalantly grabbed a bite of something with his hands. 
 
This prompted both Avery and Landon to slowly move from their own chairs closer to the middle where the food was and start to help themselves.
 
Avery had the serving spoon, Landon has his hands.
 
I looked at them both and said "Excuse me, why are you on the table?"
 
Landon just matter-of-factly looked at me and said "I can do this.  It's OK.  Daddy does this.  It's OK.  'Cause I'm a guy, I can do this."
 
What else do you say to that??
 
Oh Granny Goose (my Granny) would be absolutely up in arms at such behavior at the table!!!
 
At least they look cute being naughty....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment