Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Barnum and Bailey ain't got nuthin' on us!!

You ever feel like your life is a bit of a circus??

I understand that!!!

Seems we have a lot of those "3 ring circus" days around here.

Take Wednesday, for example....

Adam was off, so we went to the Home Show to search out air conditioners (believe it or not, a brand new home in Duluth does not always include AC!).

Things started out well......

.....then Avery decided it was time to continue filling her pants.

Normally, I am thrilled to have her poop, since she has some issues with that (different discussion!), but this time was a bad time.

The bathrooms at the Home Show did not have changing areas.

Luckily, the nice man trying to sell Adam a boat let us use the lovely deck of his beautiful pontoon boat to change her.  Seriously, that was interesting!

Then, at home, we were welcomed by a suprise from the dog....

.....the woodland creature she found and ate recently did not settle well.

She left the proof in Landon's room.....really, LANDON"S ROOM!!

So, while I am feeding Avery, Adam is cleaning Landon's room.

When I am done, I decide to bring him a pitcher of hot water to help clean up...

....and Avery threw up ALLLLLLL over my front.  Of course then she was hungry again.

We got Landon in PJs and ready for bed....then he decides to have his daily "movement".

And it was a doozy.......with all the excitement, he was extra wiggly.

I had to clean the carpet again.

Finally, Landon is in bed, Avery is ready for a change and her last meal before bed.

As if I wasn't purely done with all the messes that night, she pees all over herself and the changing table.

Another outfit for her....

The next day, after a trip downtown to explore, we were again welcomed home by more proof that the dog's stomach was still not feeling well.  Sh*t happens!

I told Adam I was BEYOND glad he was home for this fiasco, since I would have hung up the hat on that side show!

So, step right up!  Free admission daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment