Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Momma Moo

Conversations in this house have gotten quite interesting recently.....

We have a new baby, and I am breastfeeding.

Sometimes I pump as well.

With that said, this short conversation about brought me to tears....

Landon: Mom, beebos??

Me: Yep, Mom has to feed Avery with her beebos.

Landon:  Mom, cow juice? 

Me:  Yep, it's like cow juice (milk) but it's baby juice.

Landon:  Momma, moo?? 

Oh the innocence of a child!  I suppose I have a lot of similar characteristics as a cow these days....

1 comment:

  1. Too funny :). Madeline started nursing her babies, just like Mom after Audrey was born. And just last night she was holding two toys up to her chest in the bathtub and told me she was pumping. Guess it made an impression on her -- it's been months since I last pumped!

    Avery is adorable. Those first few weeks are exhausting! Hope you're getting some rest!

    ReplyDelete