Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Girl's Date

So while the boys were working at the house, us girls thought it would be fun to do an activity as well.
 
I just happened to notice an ad for a circus in town, so that's what we did!
 
It was just me, Avery, and Caroline....and cotton candy, of course!
 
It was a pretty small circus, so we had up close seats and really had a blast!
 
We started with an elephant ride:

 
Then we sat down for the show!
 
She clapped for everything! 
 
This cute lion hat came with the cotton candy....good thing too...cotton candy was $7!!!! 


 
The circus was called "UniverSOUL Circus" so all the acts had a Caribbean or hip-hop flair. 
The dancers and acrobats were really awesome!

 
Of course, they still had the regular circus elephants and hula-hooping dogs..... 
 
I think her attention stayed strong as long as she had battery power in her glow ball and cotton candy at hand!

 
Sticky fingers! 
 
Caroline did really well too.  She started out looking all around and watching everything.....
 
.....then fell asleep and slept through all the drum music and clown antics.   
 
I loved my girl date and I am so happy to be able to do things like this for each of the kids!
 
Plus, you don't have to go too far for me to find a good excuse for a circus trip!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment