Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Is it for dogs or kids??

We found a new place to be on nice days!!
 
Although it is called a Dog Park, I am pretty sure I could just leave the kids there too!
 
Acres of fenced in grass where 4 and 2-legged pets can just run??
 
Sign me up!!
 
I mean, the dogs had fun and all.....
 
 
....but I think it worked out just as well for the kids!


 
We brought some kites for them to play with, which attracted several other 4-legged "pets" from other people. 
 

 
With all the fresh air and sunshine today (and lack of nap time), I am pretty sure an early bed time and long, hard sleep is in our future!  Success!! 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is in Liberty, by William Jewel. It is in Ruth Stockdale Park that has soccer fields and picnic places too.

      Delete