Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Latest and Greatest...

I wish I could just constantly keep a running recording of Landon so I can remember everything that he says!
 
The kid seriously cracks me up!
 
Here is some of the latest "Landon-isms":
 
When he got up from his nap, Landon was picking his nose (common occurrence). 
I told him not to pick his nose.
He holds his finger up and says "But he wants to go in there!"
I thought he was pointing at something, so I asked who he was talking about.
He said "My finger!"
I was laughing but I told him his finger would get in trouble for being in there.
So he put his finger on his upper lip, just under his nose, and said "He will just look in there then."
 
Lately we have been talking a lot about Avery's upcoming first birthday party, especially with all the company coming.
He must be looking forward to Bompa coming because a few days ago, when Auntie Lisa left, he shut the front door in her face and turned around.
I said "That was rude.  Why did you shut the door in her face?"
He said "Now Bompa can come!"
 
Every time he wakes up in the morning or from a nap, the first thing he says is "My friends are here now?"
I ask which friends he is wanting to see.
His answer:  Bompa and Nana and Granny Goose!
 
No matter what someone else has, in way of food or drink, Landon will want some.
His excuse?  "It will make me feel better."
Add in the puppy dog eyes and pouty face and he has a pretty good shot!
 
My favorite:  Tonight, Adam was watching Two and a Half Men.
Ashton Kutcher wasn't wearing a shirt when Landon looked up at the TV.
He spins around and shouts "He has boobies!!!"
 
 
I am tellin' ya!!  He is going to love this blog when he is 18! 


1 comment:

  1. hey, him shutting the door made it easier for me to leave!!! less tears.....well less tears in front of him anyway!! plus, he did stand in the front window and waved to me!

    ReplyDelete