Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The heart of the home....

The heart of the home is usually the kitchen.

I would say ours is for sure the kitchen....we seem to spend a LOT of time there!

Even though the kids are always playing around the kitchen, we have family meals in there, we sit at the breakfast bar to chat and plan, our kitchen didn't feel very warm and cozy....

.....until now!!!!!

Take a look at my new and improved kitchen!!!

I wasn't very good at taking "before" pictures....in other words, I didn't take any!
So here are a couple where the kitchen is in the background.
Notice the stark WHITE walls and the "Plain Jane" appliances? 

Here you can see the small, basic fridge....not even big enough to hold a case of pop and still close the door! 

But now, this amazing piece of equipment is in it's place.
Isn't it puuuuurrrrty???  

The dishwasher, oven, and microwave are absolutely gorgeous as well! 

And goodbye stark, sterile walls!
Hello "cappucino" hue! 

This fridge even makes the food inside it look better! 
Makes me think I should be on MTV Cribs just to show off my groceries!

I just love going into the kitchen and looking at it!
I think I will be spending a lot of extra time in there......

No comments:

Post a Comment